Vincent Law Firm, P.C.


252-489-2200 866-840-1389

September 2018 Archives

Filing a third-party lawsuit for a workplace injury

Most people know that if you suffer injury at work, you can apply for workers' compensation benefits. On one hand, this process is simpler than a lawsuit and does not require proving negligence; on the other, available benefits have some strict limitations. For example, pain and suffering is generally not a kind of loss workers' comp will pay for.

Vincent Law Firm, P.C. | 8 Juniper Trail | Southern Shores, NC 27949 | Map & Directions

Local: 252-489-2200 | Toll Free: 866-840-1389 | Fax: 866-535-0201


super-lawyers AV lexisnexis  martindale-hubbell peer review rated The National Trial Lawyers top 100 trial lawyers