Dare County Bicycle And Pedestrian Accident Attorney

The beautiful scenery and warm weather that grace North Carolina’s Outer Banks through much of the year draw hundreds of thousands of visitors. Many tourists and local residents enjoy the area on bike or on foot. Unfortunately, a high number of pedestrians and bicyclists are injured in accidents every year.

If you or a family member has been injured in a bicycle or pedestrian accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be able to recover medical costs, lost wages and other damages in a personal injury lawsuit.

If you suffer a bike injury in a hit-and-run accident, you may be able to recover full compensation for your medical costs from your own insurance provider under the uninsured/underinsured motorist clause. Contact me to schedule an appointment.

Vincent Law Firm, P.C., has represented injured parties in personal injury lawsuits and workers’ compensation cases since 1986. I emphasize highly personalized legal guidance that is carefully structured to suit the facts of your case.

I Maximize The Value Of Your Case

While I always strive to resolve matters efficiently, I am not one of those volume-focused personal injury lawyers who are primarily interested in reaching a quick settlement and moving on to the next payday. I get great satisfaction out of maximizing the amount that my clients recover in personal injury cases.

My experience in personal injury and workers’ compensation law — I started practicing in 1986 — provide me the skills necessary to accurately value personal injury cases. Meticulous preparation and attention to detail allow me to negotiate from a position of strength. Insurance providers know that I am prepared to go to trial if a fair agreement is not offered during negotiations.

Contact A Dare County Pedestrian And Bike Accident Attorney

Call 252-489-2200 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. If I am not confident that I can add value to your case by putting more money in your pocket even after you pay an attorney fee, I will tell you as much.

I work with residents throughout the Outer Banks area and across North Carolina.