Vincent Law Firm, P.C.


252-489-2200 866-840-1389

January 2018 Archives

Can my employer fire me for filing a workers’ comp claim?

If you currently have a workplace injury or are simply looking for information, you might have some concerns about worker’ compensation benefits in the Southern Shores area. You might be wondering if your employer can fire you for filing a claim. Your employer can let you go for any reason when you work in an at-will state. However, when it to comes to workers’ compensation, it is unlawful for any employer to terminate workers for filing for workers' compensation benefits

Vincent Law Firm, P.C. | 8 Juniper Trail | Southern Shores, NC 27949 | Map & Directions

Local: 252-489-2200 | Toll Free: 866-840-1389 | Fax: 866-535-0201


super-lawyers AV lexisnexis  martindale-hubbell peer review rated The National Trial Lawyers top 100 trial lawyers