Outer Banks Premises Liability Attorney
Property owners are responsible for maintaining safe conditions at all times, whether it is a private residence, rental property, a place of business or a public space. If you or a family member suffered an injury as the result of unsafe conditions on someone else’s property, you may be able to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
I am Branch W. Vincent III, founder of the Vincent Law Firm, P.C., in Southern Shores. I represent individuals in personal injury lawsuits, including premises liability claims. I have advocated for injured individuals since 1986, handling a broad variety of premises liability cases. Premises liability lawsuits include:
- Swimming pool accidents at private or public pools that are not properly maintained or insufficiently monitored.
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents at retail stores, rental properties, public buildings, parking lots and other locations
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Inadequate security in a public building or parking lot that results in an injury during an assault
- Construction site accidents and other hazardous workplace conditions that were known about and could have been prevented
A Dare County Premises Liability Attorney Who Maximizes Your Recovery
At Vincent Law Firm, P.C., in Southern Shores, I help individuals who have been seriously injured in premises liability cases recover the full amount they are owed. I am a trial-tested litigator who is ready to go to court on your behalf if a fair agreement cannot be reached through negotiation.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your case. I will review the facts of your accident and recommend the best course of action. Call 252-489-2200 or email me to schedule an appointment with an experienced North Carolina personal injury lawyer.